May 23, 2018

Introducing .... Bandit!

You may have read about this in a previous post, but I figured I had to do things a little more "officially".

Introducing the newest member of my family, my trusty bodyguard and my nutty sidekick: Bandit, the German Shepherd!

Here she is, shortly after joining the family with some of her first toys. There have been many more, I can tell you that!!


She was rescued from a garden where she had been left to fend for herself. Neighbours had been throwing food over the fence for a while, but that wasn't doing her much good. A rescue organisation went in and saved her, finding the corpse of another dog in that same garden. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the destiny this beautiful girl was facing.


Now, she has nothing to worry about. She is spoiled rotten and in return she guards the house and her new humans. She has in fact chased away potential burglars at least 4 or 5 times since she came home and she kept a drunk away from me as well one night, so she wears her harness with pride "Bodyguard".



So, there you have it.

Isn't she just lovely?

😍😍😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment